Weekly & Short Stay Boarding
Why a Weekly Boarding Program?
The Weekly Boarding Program provides the students with the opportunity to concentrate on their studies during the week whilst enjoying their studies during the week whilst enjoying their family over the weekend, allowing them to work a casual job or play in local sporting competitions.
Your daughter is welcome to stay in our Boarding House from Sunday night to Thursday night on a per week basis.
“It’s the best of both worlds, concentrate during the week and the enjoy the weekend at home”
Why Short Stay Boarding?
We offer a short stay boarding program which responds to families' shifting needs.
Your daughter is welcome to stay in our Boarding House for a short stay. She will be well cared for in the familiar and safe Toorak College environment.
Should the girls stay over a weekend they will benefit from involvement in the Residential Learning Program.
What Does My Daughter Receive as a Boarder?
- Dedicated staff members to look after her academic, social, emotional and recreational needs during her stay
- Quality meals prepared by a trained chef (breakfast and dinner are served in the Boarding House and lunch is provided each day from the Café and Dining Room)
- All dietary requirements catered for
- Access to facilities, 7 days a week
- Supervised study (prep) time
- Access to our Residential Tutoring Program
Please contact us for more information.