The Friends of Performing Arts
Supporting our community of aspiring performers.
The Friends of Performing Arts group provides a forum for parents to:
- Support their children as aspiring performers
- Connect with and support other like-minded parents
- Understand what is expected of their children as performers
- Appreciate the importance of attending performances
“Parental pride, seeing their child perform”
Held each term, soirees encourage students to perform in front of an audience.
These performances allow parents to truly appreciate the hard work and commitment that their children undertake.
- School Concert
- Instrumental Concert
- Choral & Aria Concert
- Year 6 concert
- So You Think You Can Dance concert
- Middle School production
- School musical
- Wardle House Christmas Concert
- Christmas Performance which is a warm and special evening that brings the School community together in honour of our talented performing artist students
Please contact us if you'd like to hear more about supporting our Performing Arts Group.