There Are Many Ways You Can Get Involved
Toorak College and the Toorak Collegians need your help.
Here are some ways you might like to get involved.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are great at organising events
- Can help prepare event publications
- Can help out with any ground work needed to make this event a success
Our Toorak Collegians is supported by a group of hard working women who maintain our archives. They are involved with ensuring that:
- Past student information is kept up to date
- Information on the school’s achievements is maintained
- All Toorak College events and milestones are recorded
- Relevant archival information is supplied to the School
Please let us know if you are interested in helping with the archives.
Assist the Toorak Collegians Committee
Get involved in the work of the committee by becoming a member or assisting in one of the project groups.