Everything you need to know
Benefit from a Toorak College education.
- Outstanding facilities
- complete student care
- 140 years of academic excellence
- personalised learning with small class sizes
- quality teachers, placing your child at the centre of all we do.
Toorak College has opportunities for students to begin their educational journey with us, with major intake years:
- Early Learning (Pre-School)
- Year 5
- Year 7
- Year 10
- Years 7-12 for Boarders
We also welcome students in all year levels, where vacancies exist.
We invite you to visit Toorak College we know you will find Toorak College to be a place where you belong, click here to visit us.
How to Enrol
- Download the Local Terms of Business.
- Download and complete a Local Enrolment Application Form (or the Local Sibling Application Form for sibling enrolments)
- Please submit your enrolment along with you application fee of $150
- Mail attention to Enrolments Office, PO Box 150, Mount Eliza, Vic, 3930, Australia
- Your child’s name will be added to our database for your requested Year Level entry and you will be notified if there is a waitlist
For more information or should you wish to read the Enrolment Policy please contact us.