Why Full Time Boarding?
Your daughter will be well cared for at Toorak College. Full Time Boarding allows each girl to fully embrace all that Toorak College offers, including participation in our Residential Learning Program.
The Residential Learning Program includes key weekends across the School year which are set aside for team building activities and visits to Victorian landmarks such as Philip Island and Sovereign Hill. These experiences include a full range of cultural, interesting activities and guest speakers related to the development of life skills.
What Does My Daughter Receive as a Boarder?
- Dedicated staff members to look after her academic, social, emotional and recreational needs during her stay
- Quality meals prepared by a trained chef (breakfast and dinner are served in the Boarding House and lunch is provided each day from the Café and Dining Room)
- All dietary requirements catered for
- Access to facilities, 7 days a week
- Supervised study (prep) time
- Access to our Residential Tutoring Program
Please contact us for more information or download our information brochures here: