Each year Toorak College welcomes many international students. Overseas students are encouraged to maintain their cultural integrity while adapting to Australian education and socialising with Australian Students.
If you are applying from outside Australia and do not hold an Australian citizenship or permanent residency, you must follow specific application procedures.
Please complete our International Enrolment Application form and return it to Toorak College, together with the application fee and associated documents:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Passport & Visa (if available)
- Copy of Student's most recent report (translated)
- Copy of any public examinations e.g. AEAS
Admission to the School is conditional. The Principal must be satisfied as to the suitability of each applicant.
Letter of offer
Toorak College will send you the following:
- Letter of Offer
- Toorak College International Student Agreement
- Toorak College Guardianship Policy
- International Terms of Business
- Related Policies to International Students
- Toorak College ‘Welcomes International Students Handbook’
- Learning Program Information for students and parents
Acceptance of offer
To accept Toorak College's offer you are required to:
- Pay the deposit (refer to your Letter of Offer)
- Completed Toorak College International Student Agreement Form
- Completed Medical Form
Confirmation of offer
On receipt of the above information and acceptance of guardianship arrangements Toorak College will send you the following, which will enable you to apply for a Student Visa:
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare (CAAW) (if applicable)
- Overseas Student Health Cover confirmation letter
Click here for further information.