Outstanding Sporting Facilities on Site
Toorak College has outstanding facilities with diving boards, swimming pool, squash courts, gym and dance studio.
Toorak College students have the opportunity to play a vast range of different sports on site.
Our impressive sporting facilities include:
- The Marjorie Williams Centre
- The Jean Robinson Oval where students engage in athletics, soccer, football and softball
- Two outdoor multi-purpose courts for netball and basketball
- Three tennis courts
- Swimming pool complex with six lane 25m pool
- Separate diving pool with 1m and 3m springboards
- Dance studio also suitable for calisthenics
- Weight room
- Conditioning room with equipment
- Gymnasium with basketball, netball and badminton courts
- Two squash courts
- Wardle House synthetic surface football/cricket oval
Please contact us to find out more about the outstanding sporting facilities at Toorak College.