Explore Joan Ansett Hall
Toorak College is proud to offer girls from different geographical, ethnic and family backgrounds the opportunity to live at our Boarding House, Joan Ansett Hall.
Joan Ansett Hall is a modern and newly renovated house that your daughter will enjoy living in. It is a warm and inviting place that will become her second home.
Some quick facts about Joan Ansett Hall:
- Nursing staff are onsite 5 days per week ad doctors on call 24/7
- All meals are prepared from fresh locally sourced ingredients on site by qualified chefs
- All special dietary requirements can be catered for
- Toorak College does not use frozen or pre-cooked meals
- There is a Common Room that students can use to prepare snacks
- The Boarding House is on campus and just a short walk to all facilities
- Students will be connected with the Boarding House Captains so that they ask questions and get to know someone before they arrive
- Students are from Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong and China
- Dedicated homework and study time each day with staff supervision
- Students in Year 7-10 share a room with one other student
- Students can choose their roommate
- Students in Year 11-12 have a dedicated wing and have their own room
- Every Saturday students participate in an activity that is either an Australian experience or a cultural experience.