About the Building
Toorak College has worked with the very best educators, industry professionals, and architects to design a space that is at the forefront of education.
Leading edge laboratories and flexible learning spaces will enable spontaneous collaboration and innovation across scientific disciplines, encouraging every student to step beyond their level of comfort.
The Science and Technology Centre build will commence in early 2018 and will feature:
- Six biology, physics and chemistry super labs
- A DIGI zone for coding and engineering
- Open learning areas and university style lecture facilities
- An entrepreneur pop-up space
- Collaborative learning spaces and breakout zones
- An outside science courtyard and lab
The centre will shine a spotlight on the value of scientific thinking, ensuring our students are equipped with the essential skills and knowledge to be ready for a lifetime of enquiry and understanding.