How to apply
At Toorak College we offer an ideal environment of personalised learning where students are able to dream big, set goals for themselves and become whatever they want to in this world.
Our Enrolments Manager oversees the enrolment procedure, which includes sending you relevant communications, keeping you informed of the process, and meeting you, along with the Principal.
Toorak College is an open entry and non-selective school from 3-year-old Kindergarten to Year 12. The School uses a waitlist system to determine enrolments when year levels have no current availability.
The enrolment process
- Prospective parents and their children will then have the opportunity to meet with our Enrolments staff and take a personal tour of the School.
- Complete the Online Application Form including payment of a non-refundable application fee of $150. Multiple applications can be accepted for families for a maximum of $275 per family.
- Parents must read and understand our Terms of Business. Click here for information regarding current fees and terms and conditions.
- Alternatively you can download and print an application form here. Once completed this application form can be posted to Enrolments Office, PO Box 150, Mount Eliza, Vic, 3930.
- To enrol any siblings, please download our sibling application form here.
- Your child has the opportunity to spend the day with their future classmates to experience life at Toorak College. Find out more.
- You will be contacted by the Enrolments Manager two years prior to your child’s commencement and be invited to attend an interview with the Principal and/or Head of School.
- After a successful interview and if a place is available, a letter of offer will be sent. Parents have up to ten working days to accept the place, which will be held upon receipt of a non-refundable, non-transferable Endowment Fee of $1400 for the first child and $200 for each subsequent child. This includes membership fee to our alumni association, Toorak Collegians.
- Towards the end of the year and prior to your child’s commencement at Toorak College we will contact you with details regarding Step Up Day, Orientation Day, uniform and book lists.
Choosing a school for your daughter or son is an important decision, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Enrolments Manager, Mrs Sarah Becker, on (03) 9788 7234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boarding is available from Years 7 to 12 for girls. Boarding can be full time or weekly, with short stays available if there is availability.
Toorak College offers academic and other scholarships in a variety of categories.
Find out more about our Fees.
Thank you for considering Toorak College for your child’s education.
Policies and information
All potential students and their parents are required to view the relevant enrolment information.
- Early Learning Centre Student Experience brochure / Junior School Student Experience brochure / Senior School Student Experience brochure. To request a copy please contact our Enrolments Office.
- Term Dates
- Terms of Business - Local